G Day Erial Wheeler here, I want to change things right now… I am going to be pretty blunt… some of the things I say may shock some… others maybe no surprise at all.
So who am I, Erial Wheeler?
Honestly, I am just like the majority of people (I never really say that out aloud); you see I believe that people inherent good; I believe that people generally try to do the right thing by others. That is most certainly how I live my life and this is who I am. I am always looking for ways in which to improve my life and those around me, especially my family and friends. I decided to begin this challenge: “How to Become a Better You in 365 Days” to change the things inside and outside of my being. However, unlike some people I am prepared to do something about it and change it… I began this knowing what challenges lay ahead of me, but you know what? You can’t please everybody all of the time. I maybe not be the best sister or the best person at times, who is? We all have our habits and transgressions. No one is perfect. Some people will claim you are fake and others will follow you. This is what: “How to Become a Better You in 365 Days” is all about. You.
Here, is what I will be doing for the next 365 days:
- Getting fit, healthy and staying that way. I will be working out and giving you tips along the way from plenty of sources.
- Changing my attitudes, beliefs and mindset – I will be reading a lot of personal development books and attending seminars.
- Making personal changes in my relationships to the people who matter most to you and who will be supporting me.
- Currently, I am writing to become an influential author and I will be updating my blog with my story. I look forward to sharing it with you.
- The last goal that is important to some but not others, is how to become a money magnet and be successful, in whatever endeavor you choose.
I am looking at how long this is already… so I am going to leave you cliff hanging… I will be back in another post to finish this, or at least follow on tomorrow.
So this is Erial Wheeler saying I would love to hear your comments and I will back tomorrow to follow-up.
To Your Success