The subconscious mind is more powerful and knows a lot more than our conscious mind does. The subconscious mind is connected to an infinite power that could be called the collective mind. If you don’t use this collective mind, which is powerful enough to make all your dreams a reality, you are left alone and you won’t enjoy all the good that you deserve. Not tapping into this great spiritual reservoir that lies within and making the connection with the divinity is foolishness.
There are two basic ingredients in the creative process utilizing the subconscious mind. If you want to tap into your subconscious or creative powers, you have to follow these two steps:
- First, relax and see yourself already in possession of all the good that you desire. Build your imagination. Imagination builds cities. Imagination builds companies. Ideas build financial empires and freedom. The subconscious mind doesn’t know the difference between reality and fantasy or imagination. Ideas that are formed in your mind are real and everything that you tell the subconscious mind to be the truth is the truth.The power of your subconscious mind is a dynamic power which is never turned off. But if you do not know the secret of this power, you would be inclined to say that your subconscious is eccentric because it can “go along” with “outside” influences. At such times, if your subconscious could speak, it would say: “Apparently my master wants to act this way, so I’ll support that action.” This is one of the laws of the subconscious mind: the law of compliance.
- Once you have defined and clarified what you really desire, then the second step is faith. Faith is a strong belief that dictates that whatever is necessary for you to reach your goal will indeed occur. Faith is not just an idea. Faith is trust. Faith in yourself or in a friend means that you believe and trust him or her.Faith is letting go. I define, clarify and affirm what I desire. Now, I have faith that it will occur in its time. I trust and I let go. Don’t force it to happen. It will naturally… because of your faith, trust and letting go.
The ultimate answer to why life is good or not good is centered in the control or lack of control of a power that is possessed by everyone. Control of this power brings results as if “by magic.” Controlling the power of the subconscious mind means first mastering your thoughts so that you affirm only positive commands. And once you imagine all the positive things that you desire and deserve, allow yourself to connect with this divinity, this collective mind that will bring to you everything that you imagine.
This is the true power of your subconscious mind. Don’t fool yourself by relying on your own power alone. No one has ever enjoyed true happiness, wealth and health by relying on their own mind alone.
This new attitude will bring about new habits, habits of success. You will experience a new life and you will find yourself happier than ever before. Freedom. At last, freedom.
Copyright © 2006 Emmanuel Segui – All Rights reserved
- Affirmations: Do They Work? (socyberty.com)
- Five Steps to Successful Self-hypnosis (socyberty.com)
- The Power of Your Subconscious Mind (socyberty.com)
- The Power of Your Subconscious Mind (teabreak.pk)
- Self Improvement – Do Self Affirmations Work? (selfimprovementbase.com)
P.S. This is a motivating book, provoking action… but action determined by one’s true wishes and not the influences of others. This integrity is the secret of creativity and leadership: self-influenced people lead the most successful lives. They are relatively free of the programming installed in them through their lifetime, that directs their thoughts and actions subconsciously. Independence of thought can be reclaimed by living consciously, and this is an excellent guidebook for doing so – written by Simmons in rather different times, when success and spirituality were regarded highly and in unison.