Festive, but Frozen Vodka Bottle
I first saw this done in Sweden and I knew I’d have to try it out. It’s easy.
- Cut the top off a 1 litre plastic bottle, pop a 700ml bottle of vodka, gin, tequila or whatever you fancy in there.
- Fill inside the plastic bottle with water then shove leaves, sprigs of herbs, holly branches and berries, and sliced fruits all around the side.
- Stand this carefully in the freezer and leave it for a few hours so everything freezes around the bottle.
- When you’re ready to serve it, simply run the sleeve quickly under a tap then slide it off.
You’ll have a perfect ice wrap around the bottle to keep it cold for the night – and look gorgeous!
- Flavored Vodkas Continue To Climb at High and Low Ends (luxist.com)
- Man Drinks Pint of Vodka in Four Seconds, Dies [Bad Ideas] (gawker.com)
- Vodka bottle sports lighted-up message (upi.com)
- Caught with a vodka bottle (adpunch.org)
- Medea vodka: Straight up with something to say (news.cnet.com)