You cannot go wrong with muffins. Easy. 1,2 & 3.
Yummy Chocolate chip muffins.
Now, lets begin with those easy ingredients:
dessert recipes | serves 15 (makes 15 muffins)
1. Preheat the oven to 190C/gas 5. Grease your muffin tin(s) lightly with olive oil or rapeseed oil.
2. Sieve the flour, baking powder and soda and ½ tsp salt and set aside. In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar together, beating until fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating until incorporated.
3. Beat in half of the dry ingredients until just mixed, followed by one-third of the yoghurt. Then beat in half of the remaining dry ingredients, followed by another third of the yoghurt. Beat in the remaining dry ingredients and yoghurt. Do not over-beat. Fold in the chocolate chips. Distribute the muffin batter equally among the cups and bake for 25–30 minutes, until golden brown. Turn out onto a wire rack and leave to cool.
4. Meanwhile, for the icing, add a splash of pomegranate juice to the icing sugar and mix together to form a thick paste. When the muffins have cooled, top with the icing and sprinkle with fresh elderflowers.
- Recipe: Quick Banana Coffee Cake Streusel Muffin (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Jamie Schler: When Simple Banana Bread Becomes Exotic (a recipe) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Kitchen Corner – Homemade English Muffins (lockergnome.com)
- Spongy Banana Muffins (mamasbagoftricks.blogspot.com)
- Zucchini Basil Muffins revisited: Low-carb and gluten-free version (justbento.com)
- Surprise in the Middle Muffins (momblognetwork.com)