A Toad in the Hole, is fantastic, fun loving and childish cooking experience. My husband and I got the family together made a real toad in the hole – food flying here and there and everywhere but it finally came to an end with the rest in the hole and baked its away to perfection. Yum!
Now the best way to make this is to: Use good quality sausages, any flavour you like! Cook them in Yorkshire pudding batter to make this traditional English dish that children love. Don’t forget the gravy!
You can find the full recipe here – Toad in the hole @ AllRecipes.
I would love to hear your comments, so place your thought below and share with me your recommendations and any advice you have about baking.. I love to bake – you do?
- Self raising flour in toad in the hole? (ask.metafilter.com)
- Foodie Fridays – #1 (miriyummy.wordpress.com)
- Nigella Lawson on her new cookbook; plus, a recipe for Toad in the Hole (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- British Sticky Toffee Pudding is a comfort tradition America should embrace (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Slice of nostalgia: the making of Toast (telegraph.co.uk)
- Blue Toad Murder Files adding PlayStation Move support (joystiq.com)