So many people talk about boosting productivity, and making the most of their 40 hour work weeks. And yet, outside of the United States, not every country adheres to the “standard” 40 hour work week…which begs the question: should we be working harder, or working smarter?
I have been wondering lately, whether people are working harder but not smarter with their time and money. How are you balancing your time and money?
I find myself being hard but determined to crack some habits I have as I am an individual who works hard and plays hard – when I get the opportunity too.
Today, is all about sharing with you my finds… For many of you ‘how are working hard’ and ‘finding it hard’ while your working and juggling everyday to day basis, this is for you!
I recommend this fantastic article – Are You Working Harder, or Working Smarter?: Looking at the 40 Hour Work Week and do grab the book: The 4-hour-work-week.
Thank you in abundance. I love to hear your comments, so leave me below in the comments box! 🙂
- Are You Working Harder, or Working Smarter?: Looking at the 40 Hour Work Week (lifehack.org)
- What is the importance of the right to strike (wiki.answers.com)
- A hunger for better lives for workers (timesunion.com)
- What Your Work Schedule Says About You (grahamsoc.wordpress.com)
- 45-Second De-Stress Tips (lifehack.org)