This is the announcement post for the all-new “How to Be a Better Person in 365 Days” October 2011 Challenge. Read details below and sign up right away!
Want To Be a Better YOU in 365 Days this October? Join us in this new challenge! Update – Day 1′s task is up! Make sure you’ve followed our sharing guide (see below) as we will be voicing our thoughts,experiences, advice and encouragement to others. I will be also participating in the challenge and you can see my comments below in the comments section of each task (see below). DAY 1: Realisation – Who Are You?!
Since I began the challenge in August 2010… I realised that being a better person is a journey about self-discovery, self-improvement, self-belief and self-creation.
I started the journey knowing what was ahead of me without comprehending the abnormality of it all and without complete devotion of direction. For some of us, we grow year by year or day by day. I grew by moment to moment. Living with the direction of others and not allowing myself to bloom in such a way that would allow growth and fertility of my human nature and personality. I must confess this journey has been two sided, one of truths and the second, untruths. Being true to yourself is one of the biggest challenges we face but it is easier to lie to ourselves rather than hunt the truth of our real ideal self. I have seen changes in my personal and business life – that even stuns me! I do not question everything that comes my way but I do question how it will affect me emotionally, environmentally and physically. I have come to realise that even an eighty years old are still asking the same question, I ask of you: Who are you? How can you be a better person?
Once, I grew a box and tried to fit everything in it and wondered why nothing fitted, things fell apart and needed repair. I knew I needed this change and yet, I wondered if anyone felt the same… Honestly, I found tons of individuals who needed a change and a growth spurt. Are you one of those people who just desire’s a change to make yourself happier or are you someone looking to grow into your true self? Either way you have come here for the right reasons., I have.
Do you ever… Often wonder why you in live in a box rather than in a box with windows and doors?
We live with what is taught and forwarded to us. We drink, shower and cook with water that is polluted with over fifty chemicals in it to ensure we breed poverty for our bodies. It is no wonder we are sick on the inside and the outside. One may ask how we can change this. I ask this question often –too often in fact.
This brings us to “How to Be a Better Person in 365 Days”. If you could change something, even if it was just a small pebble in the pond, what would you change? Credit card debit. Relationship. Fame. Past congressions. Love. Share. Kindness. Friendship. Poverty. The list is endless of possibilities that we can change from immediate and the not so near future.
Are you someone who’s passionate about growth? About becoming a better person? About achieving your ideal self?
If so, you HAVE to join the upcoming challenge at “How to Be a Better Person in 365 Days”. Come 1st October 2011, I’ll be kicking off an all new “How to Be a Better You in 365 Days” October Challenge, where all of us will work together to become a better person. And I hereby invite ALL OF YOU to join in!
For the coming challenge, I have decided to do something more, something great and something real instead of working on our life, health, wealth, business, we’ll work on becoming a better us, via new “How to Be a Better Person in 365 Days”
What is Be a Better Person in 365 Days About?
“How to Be a Better Person in 365 Days” is an all-new challenge revamped where we will be working ourselves, our character, and our personalities – therefore creating a better us at the end of 365 days.
So what does this mean for you? It means…
- Become a better person – one that we will be happy with. If I was to ask you to rate yourself on a scale of 1-10, what score would you give yourself? Would you rate yourself a perfect scale of 10? Why/Why not? No matter how good we maybe, there is always room for improvement, growth and fertility. Through “How to Be a Better Person in 365 Days”, we will do exactly that – be a better person – one you can live with.
- We will weed out the trait we do not like. Some of us may complain about traits we’re not proud of. As example. Procrastation. Laziness. Fear. Carelessness. Forgetfulness. Impatience. Low self-confidence. Abrasiveness. Obsessiveness. Complaining. Self-victimizing. Etc. Does any of these sound familiar to you? We will work together and explore our negative traits and work together to remove the.
- Build new, desired traits. What traits do you want to cultivate? Compassion? Assertiveness? Responsibility? Resilience? Courage? Self-Belief? Sharpness? Wisdom? Wittiness? Femininity? Masculinity? Diligence? Together we’ll cultivate our ideal traits.
- Form a deeper Character – one you will love, one you will develop based on our upbringing. When we don’t grow, we do not challenge, do not explore new opportunities and we will become the trophy on a dusty wall. Do you wish to be just another person in a crowd with no voice, who sways with public opinions and do not have any say on his/her life. This is about taking the right experiences and consciously growing where we can build character. In a year’s time you will be looking back at this and wondering why you didn’t participate.
- Branch out. Discover who we are born to be. Connect with our inner person and understand why we behave the way we do but also become clearer on the motivations behind our actions.
- Values. What are values? Do you have values that are important to you? No matter who we are, there are universal values that connect us everything and everyone. These values include: Compassion, Gratitude, Love, Kindness, Truth, Authenticity, Generosity, Positivity, Growth, and more!
- There will be 365 tasks for 365 days. Oct 1st will be Day 1, Oct 2nd will be Day 2, and so on.
- The entire challenge will take place here, at “How to a Better Person” (the blog you’re reading now).
- Starting from Oct 1st (Day 1), I’ll kick off the challenge at the blog. A new task will be posted each day, for 365 days.
- The task will include (a) A brief write-up (b) Instructions on what you have to do for the day. This task will be related to becoming a better person. It will take roughly 30min-1 hour to complete, depending on how long you need.
- You will have the whole day to do the task.
- Report back with your results at the end of the day via replying in the comments box for the day’s task.
Spread the Word to Everyone! Ready to Be a Better You in the Next 365 Days?
Go ahead and follow/subscribe now, then wait for Day 1′s task (COMING SOON) Be sure to bookmark the blog @ becomeabetteryouin365days.com, subscribe to the RSS Feed, and schedule a daily event to check Be a Better You for up coming tasks so you don’t forget about the challenge!
Update – Day 1′s task is up! Make sure you’ve followed that we will be sharing our thoughts, advice and understanding, but most of all share with others who need this more than you. DAY 1: Realisation – Who Are You?!
- How To Be a Better Person: 101 Ways (becomeabetteryouin365days.com)
- Going. Going. Raw in 90 Days. (becomeabetteryouin365days.com)