This exercise will not only improve your core and upper body strength like regular push up, but also your agility and flexibility. This exercise is a lot of fun 🙂
2. Decide on which side you want to do the push up and which leg is staying on the ground. Then slide the other leg under and flip over into a one leg plank.
3. From the plank position do a one leg push up keeping your core tight.
What is BodyRock all about…
BodyRock.Tv is where we post all of the workouts that we do each week. The workouts that we share with you here are the only ones that we do. This is an important point. Zuzana has reached her level of fitness with just these workout routines. We do not post these videos and then put on a false nose and a whig and sneak into the back row of the BodyPump class at the local gym. What you see here is the real deal, and we are not training behind your back 🙂 Of course you are free to train for as long and as often as you choose, but the point is that if you are consistent, follow our common sense diet approach and push hard, it is possible to achieve your fitness potential by following the workouts posted on this site.
Visit: How To Start Working Out With Us At Home ;)
- Bombshell Butt Workout (becomeabetteryouin365days.com)
- Strong How To Burn Belly Fat Workouts Hints (kimchidreadlocks.com)
- Body Sculpting – Week 1 (mitsk2002.wordpress.com)