Today I want us to really get our BodyRock on.
We are training here together from all over the world for a life well lived. That has impact. You are setting an example for someone every time you train. You might not even notice, but I guarantee someone somewhere is picking up on the energy and you are planting the seeds of inspiration. It could be for a friend, partner, child or family member. It could be for the girl 4 offices down whose name you can never quite remember. The point is that you are making a difference not only in your own life, but also in the lives of those around you. This little investment in yourself of 15-20 minutes a day BodyRocking will multiply the amount of zest, vitality and overall positivity that you have to give to your loved ones and those lucky people you have you in their lives. It’s something to feel good about 🙂
Help spread the love! Hit that like button 🙂
Keep Rocking 😉 Freddy
UPDATE: We are up and challenging!
- 10 Mountain Climbers & 1 Push Up As many as possible during 40 second interval
- One Arm Row with Sandbag (alternating arms) As many as possible during 40 second interval
- Forward & Backward Lunge (left leg) As many as possible during 40 second interval
- Forward & Backward Lunge (right leg) As many as possible during 40 second interval
- Reverse Push Up (only half way down) As many as possible during 40 second interval
- Bicycle As many reps as possible during 40 second interval
See our Scores @ BodyRock.Tv
- The 20 Hottest Female Fighters (bleacherreport.com)