Hi All! Welcome to Day 43 of the 365 Challenge!
After 6 days of back-to-back tasks, it’s now the break day for Week 4! Today is a day for you to rest and catch up on your 365 Challenge tasks.
Take the time today to catch up on tasks which you’ve not finished and to participate in the discussions with the others. Remember what we’ve learned in Day 10 on Take Action. BE Proactive! – we often overcomplicate things and make our tasks bigger than what they really are. Just schedule time to get the stuff you need to do, done. Remember what you pledged for yourself when you first signed up for 365 Challenge. Hold through to your commitment to be a better person, and don’t let that slip away.
Let’s now get started!
Your Task: Get Your 365 Challenge in Order
Part 1: Do your 365 Challenge Core Tasks
Work on the tasks if you have not done / finished them yet. This includes (a) Finishing the task (b) Sharing your results in the comments area.
Day 38 – Positive Character Trait
Day 39 – Being Positive Against Adversity
Day 40 – What is Your Inner Dialogue?
Day 41 – Beliefs Uncensored
Day 42 – Mediation
Day 43 – Your Bucket List
Please update your progress after your initial pledge too – we’re all in this journey together and would love to know how you are doing!
Part 2: Participate in the discussions
Check out the amazing discussions going on in the comments area! Join in, share your thoughts, and connect with your fellow 365 Challenge mates!
For those who have been participating in the discussions, be sure to check by your past comments, because there have been many new replies by other participants. Reply to the kind notes others have left for you – some of which included questions. I’ve personally been going around and replying as well.
Part 3: Share your feedback for 365 Challenge so far
It’s 3 weeks into 365 Challenge now, and I’ll love to get some feedback from you guys on the course as we move on to the last week. Below are 4 questions I need your help on:
- How do you find the past 3 weeks of 365 Challenge?
- After 3 weeks of 365 Challenge, what are the things you like best about it?
- Have you experienced any difficulties with any tasks? If so, what, and why?
- Anything in particular you would like to see in the final week? If so, what?
Part 4: Be a better you today!
Last but not least, enjoy your day and continue to be a better you via your ideal traits! Before you start your Day 22, spend 1-2 minutes looking at your character board and visualize yourself as your ideal self. Then, go and blaze a trail today with everything you do!
Day 22 Reflection for 365 Challenge
- Is there anything you learned today?
- If so, what is it? Write it down.
Share Your Feedback!
Share your feedback for 365 Challenge (refer to Part 3 of today’s task above) in the comments area. Thanks – I really appreciate it!
- Be a Better You in 365 Days Challenge – DAY 38 Positive Character Trait (becomeabetteryouin365days.com)
- Be a Better You in 365 Days Challenge – DAY 21: Getting Organised (becomeabetteryouin365days.com)
- Be a Better You in 365 Days Challenge – DAY 30 Reflection (becomeabetteryouin365days.com)
- Be a Better You in 365 Days Challenge – DAY 10 : Take Action. BE Proactive! (becomeabetteryouin365days.com)
- Be a Better You in 365 Days Challenge – DAY 14: What Is Your Mission in Life? (becomeabetteryouin365days.com)