Make healthy choices about the foods you eat and the beverages you drink. Simply follow our goals for healthy eating and watch your plate (and what you put on it) transform for the better. Plus, you will feel good and have energy to do the activities you enjoy.
Explore these tips for eating well:
- Make half your plate fruits and vegetables.
- Make half the grains you eat whole grains.
- Choose fat-free or low-fat (1%) milk, yogurt, or cheese.
- Drink water instead of sugary drinks.
- Choose lean sources of protein.
- Compare sodium in foods like soup and frozen meals and choose foods with less sodium.
- Eat some seafood.
- Pay attention to portion size.
- 8 Ways to Eat Healthy (eatrightforyourbody.wordpress.com)