Welcome everyone! Today is Day 48 of How to Be a Better Person in 365 Days Challenge! There are now 317 days left before the end of 365 Challenge!
Day 50 – Fun Activity Day
Today’s task is an all Day.
Is there something that you are putting off..? Have you ever had a fun day where you can go out take the family with you and go a picnic? Or perhaps go to the beach with friends, go scuba diving, surfing, camping, and horse riding… And so on, so on!
In our busy lives, with marriage, relationships, children, work and events we never really have a fun day where you can do the things that make you happy and keep the stress down.
Today your task will be: GO OUT HAVE FUN AND DO THE ACTIVITIES YOU LOVE!
I am not taking about the tasks where you need to fix the side of the house, weed the garden, take the dog to the vets or take the kids to day care etc. I am talking about where you leave your house, visit the park, the beach or go shopping, the movies and dine out.
Be yourself. Think big. Be creative. Be spontaneous. Be adventurer. Have fun. No second guessing. Just get out there and do it!
Day 50 Reflection for 365 Challenge
- Is there anything you learned today?
- If so, what is it? Write it down.
Share Your Answers!
- 111102 Super Junior’s Leeteuk shares more photos from his scuba diving trip (sup3rjunior.com)
- Be a Better You in 365 Days Challenge – Day 48 Your Life Wheel (becomeabetteryouin365days.com)
- 50 Ways to Be Healthy and Happy (timesunion.com)
- Be a Better You in 365 Days Challenge – DAY 10 : Take Action. BE Proactive! (becomeabetteryouin365days.com)