“Examination is the first step: becoming alert to what passes through your mind. And there is constant traffic — so many thoughts, so many desires, so many dreams are passing by. You have to be watchful; you have to examine each and everything that passes through the mind. Not a single thought should pass unawares, because that means you were asleep. Become more and more observant.” — An excerpt from Osho’s teachings. He was and is a very wise man. Here are some helpful tips on how to be “the watchful observer” of your very own mind.”
- You are not your mind.
- Start to notice your patterns.
- What are you thinking when you’re in conversation?
- Read up on it. Check out this link on the brain. It’s fascinating.
- Honor and Respect.
Source: Chloe Park
- Musing of a Wandering Mind (notlostjustweird.com)
- A Wandering Mind Is an Intelligent Mind (bigthink.com)