You know when you’re in a hurry and there seems little time to prepare, cook and feed the mob… Have you tired a quick 15 Minute Meals like Jamie Oliver but still can’t find the time with the yum factor? Well, wrap your lips around this spicy one!
Serves|6 ~ Easy to Make and Cook
- 250g dried linguine pasta
- 2 x 185g cans tuna in chilli and oil
- 400g can artichoke hearts in brine, drained, quartered
- 50g baby rocket
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Step 1Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet directions until tender. Drain. Rinse under cold water. Drain well.
Step 2Place pasta in a large bowl. Drain tuna, reserving oil. Remove and discard chilli. Flake tuna into large chunks. Add tuna, reserved oil, artichokes, rocket and avocado. Drizzle with lemon juice. Season well with salt and pepper. Gently toss to combine.
- Tuna Pasta Salad (thecaribbeandub.com)
- Creamy Pesto Pasta Salad – #SummerPastabilities Recipe & Giveaway (withjustabitofmagic.com)