Thank you and welcome to you to my Self-Help Blog with the hope that you will learn something from visiting here. Every donation will help those in need and changes their lives as as we do here at: “How to Become a Better You in 365 Days” Blog. Let the vibration begin with your charity and kindness!
Definition of Donation: A donation is a gift given by physical or legal persons, typically for charitable purposes and/or to benefit a cause. A donation may take various forms, including cash, services, new or used goods including clothing, toys, food, vehicles, it also may consist of emergency, relief or humanitarian aid items, development aid support, and can also relate to medical care needs as i.e. blood or organs for transplant. Charitable gifts of goods or services are also called gifts in kind.
1. What do you think about donations?
The idea of donating is not always how it seems, people sometimes take it the wrong way by only believing in the concept of donating has to do with money. The concept behind donating is to give away what you do have; of you don’t have money than that is not something you need to donate. Let’s same, for example you are good at cooking, then maybe you can cook a meal for those whom are less fortunate than yourself and you are using what you can help others.
2. You want to donate somehow but you are still unsure about it?
Trust me you are not the only person who feels uneasy about donating or doing something good, because you think about all the “What If’s”. Donating or being of service to those who are less fortunate of yours should come from the goodness of your heart and should never be something you need to be forced into. If you want to help, lend a hand by donating funds to a charitable organization, or going on a mission trip with a church to help build homes for the less fortunate in different countries, do it. Never be held back by thinking “oh well what if I can’t be of some help” or “I don’t know what my money is being used for” – If you have worries than try to research, find out what YOU WANT to do, or what you want done. Once you know, look for that where ever you can, whether it’s on the internet, in a newspaper, an infomercial on TV. Find what you want to do and DO IT!
I believe in donating to a worthy cause to serve, to help and to promote kindness to the universe. If you are interested in donating, I thank you as you are helping not only yourself but you are helping others to achieve their dreams and goals.
* If you are able in sometime of your life, please volunteer your time, love and energy to those who need your help, even if it’s just for a few brief moments of your time.
Also I want to recommend “Got Volunteer Blog” see what you can do to help – this is mainly for US residents but has great information on becoming a Volunteer or if you are looking into being a Volunteer. I ask that you support these guys are they are making a ‘HUGE’ differences in peoples lives and changing the world from poverty to prosperity. God Bless them and all their hard work in making others aware of what is happening in their own backyard. 😉
Thank you to those who have donated to my blog in serving and helping others!
– Only $5 to help me complete my Advance Diploma in Life Coaching and it will help me spend more resourcing on helping you help you! 🙂
– I have only $30,000 AUD to go. Thank you for your help and support!
A quick mention of worth: RSPCA for all creatures, great and small (www.rspca.org.au)
- Can I deduct the time I donated? (teachstreet.com)A blog post by Ravishankar.G was featured (humanityhealing.ning.com)
- Are Atheists Charitable? (dangeroustalk.net)
- Children International Expedites Relief to Poor Children Around the World and Reduces Operational Costs With New Donations Management System (multivu.prnewswire.com)